Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Kig Plans

Hello my friends its been quite some time sense I've written something on this blogg of mine...For that I apologize.

Its been about 4yrs now sense I began my fun kigurumi journey, four wonderful years with the cute kig of mine from Day 01. To this day I am happy to be apart of something such as Kigurumi to be a part of a loving community of wonderful people. My cute ash blond kig being the cute young adult she is I am happy to have her as long as I have. For now I feel its time to introduce a new kig into my life, this one will be just as loved as my first kig.

This new kig being a character this time around, I feel that it is a good time to give kigging as Character a go. This character being from an anime that is currently in its Second Season, with the first season a nice introduction for her and her fellow members, felt that it is time.


I present Maki Nishikino School Idol from Love Live School Idol Project, My Second Kigurumi (kig) mask. The process of production has begun, making it a very exciting time as being a School Idol. It will be very fun and an interesting challenge, esp acting as someone who is shy around others even her own members of her group.

I will admit when I began the search for wanting to do a character it was at first not the best...but thanks to all the love and support my wonderful friends and family had given me, the happy energy I had at the start of this journey returned.

I feel very confident in how this fun challenge will be esp sense the character of choice has an interesting range of emotions around everyone and everything. I will post more once I get updates on the progress of the production.




No comments:

Post a Comment