Thursday, July 3, 2014

The New Girl on the Block

Its been a while sense the last post on my blog ^w^ and I have received a beautiful new kigurumi (Kig) mask. ^w^ If remembering the last post of talking about Nishikino Maki, well on May 22nd she had arrived with such beauty.
 
I love her so very, very much she's so very pretty and just absolutely adore how beautiful and pretty she is made.

Its been nearly two months sense she's been with me, and I still cant get enough of how pretty and awesome she is. I love being Nishikino Maki with all my heart just as much as I love my first kig, in the time I've had Maki Nishikino and received several of her many outfits one being from my favorite Single Snow Halation (my number 1 favorite single From Love Live School Idol Project)

Second Outfit being Wonderful Rush (my 3rd favorite Single from Love Live School Idol Project)

I am very happy with the outfits and love Nishikino Maki with all my heart like I do with my first kig more of Nishiknio Maki to come later. <3

3 comments:

  1. Hello there Claire, nice to meet you!! My name is Matthew Slee!! I'm 14 years old, I live in Fontana California and I'm very interested in kigurumi costumes like yours!! Do you think you stop by and visit my house in Fontana California on a day I don't go to Dorothy Gibson High School right off vineyard avenue near the i-10 freeway near Ontario California as soon as possible please? If you read this, can you leave a reply to me as soon possible please? Thanks!!

    Sincerely: Matthew Slee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matthew thank you for your comment ^^ I sadly live way to far from you ^^;; I live on the East Coast of the United States so Im sorry but can't visit you at this time.

      Delete