Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mff plans

Its been a while sense I wrote a post good to be back here and ready to post updates and plans for kigging to come in the future.

In about two weeks I am planning to go out west for a con known as MidWest FurFest, a few friends i know here close to home who are furries kindly invited me to the convention. It'll be the first time for me to travel west and a new convention. I am excited for this because its a new con...make new friends and experience a con that is full of Furries.

I have an outfit to go along with the furries blending in with the furries as a kigu will be fun ;) hopefully able to look well and have fun at the same time at a new con.


Rawr fear my claws of cuteness XD;;


see my tail fear my claws rawr 


Nya?  looking at the camera during a fun cam ^w^



Maow :3


Totally stoked and totally excited for Mff it'll be fun will meet a few friends i've known for three years finally able to meet a few at this con. The con will be here soon can't wait will take photos of the fun experience and tell all of the fun adventure that soon to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment